DJI Phantom 3 Professional Quadcopter Drone with Camera - Ready-to-Fly - White
It's the first snowfall of the season and your social media feed is littered with filter-happy snapshots and grainy videos of snowflakes on leaves. Time to take things to the next level. You head for the hills, your Phantom 3 Professional quadcopter drone tucked safely in the backseat. At the river's edge you fire up the propellers and take flight, soaring over the snow-dusted wilderness, the onboard 4K video camera capturing every drop of the icy runoff as it slices down through the rocky, tree-lined gorge.
Clipped onto your remote controller is your tablet, which is relaying a live feed from the drone's video camera, now hovering hundreds of feet in the air more than a kilometer away. You switch to the 12 megapixel camera and snag a few shots of a family of wild deer moving through a snowy alpine meadow. Let's see those amateur shutterbugs top this, you think, as you head home to upload your digital bounty.
Why you need this:
- Easy to fly with intuitive controls: No pilot training required. This drone is ready to fly and easy to learn right out of the box, with a trainer port on the remote that lets you run simulated flights on your computer to practice your skills.
- Speed, range, and accuracy: Fly at a top speed of 35.79mph (57.6km/h) and enjoy a line-of-sight range of up to 2000m. Additional flight control features such as altitude lock and hover-in-place keep the drone exactly where you want it to be.
- Autopilot safety features: Worry-free autopilot functions ensure your drone stays within reception range. If the connection between the controller and drone is broken, the autopilot takes over and brings your drone back to you, complete with an autopilot landing.
- On-board 4K video camera: Capture every flight in Ultra HD video or with sky-high 12 megapixel photographs. The built-in gimbal stabilization system ensures your footage stays smooth and your snapshots crystal clear. Control your aerial camera feed in real-time with dedicated camera controls built-in to the controller.
- First-person view flight control: Connect your camera's feed to your mobile device via the integrated DJI Lightbridge. Then clip your mobile device right onto your controller and fly from the perspective of your sky-high drone in real time.
- App integration: Download the free DJI GO app and connect it to your drone to capture flight logs, practice your flight skills with a flight simulator, and play back past flights. The app also gives you full access to the on-board camera settings in real time.
- Enjoy up to 23 minutes of flight time: The high capacity 6000mAh lithium polymer battery offers high performance with up to 23 minutes of flight time. Easy to replace, it also provides capacity data and maintenance reminders.
- No-Fly Zone feature: Firmware automatically recognizes no-fly zones to prevent accidental flights in restricted airspace.